General Discussion ยป Song Ideas

• Paul Hooper
    Paul Hooper Newbiggin By The Sea
    Welcome to our new website, we are always open to suggestions of new material that fits the musical genre we perform in. Which is American West Coast bands & artists that made this music so popular in the 60s & 70s so any suggestions would be appreciated thanks.

Welcome to our new website, we are always open to suggestions of new material that fits the musical genre we perform in.
    Which is American West Coast bands & artists that made this music so popular in the 60s & 70s so any suggestions would be appreciated thanks.

• Pedals
    Pedals
    I love the guitarists choice of pedals, but I think he needs more.

I love the guitarists choice of pedals, but I think he needs more.

• Pedals
    Pedals
    I love tomato soup. What soup do your subscribers like?

I love tomato soup. What soup do your subscribers like?

• Alisdair G-B
    Alisdair G-B Blyth
    Daft I know .. but Seaons in the Sun by Terry Jacks is suitable for your voices and style, although maybe not the correct genre.

Daft I know .. but Seaons in the Sun by Terry Jacks is suitable for your voices and style, although maybe not the correct genre.

• Chris
    Chris Bideford
    Hi Hoops, some suggestions. So into you... ARS So many Littlefeat numbers... Time loves a hero. Pablo Cruise...What does it take Al Stewart...Year of the cat Bonnie Raitt...Runaway, Love letter, again a wide choice. Nils Lofgrin... Going home, Shine Silently Head East.. Never been any reason...although not guitar orientated could be adapted. Just a thought Paul Keep on gigging.

Hi Hoops, some suggestions.
    So into you... ARS
    So many Littlefeat numbers... Time loves a hero.
    Pablo Cruise...What does it take
    Al Stewart...Year of the cat
    Bonnie Raitt...Runaway, Love letter, again a wide choice.
    Nils Lofgrin... Going home, Shine Silently
    Head East.. Never been any reason...although not guitar orientated could be adapted.
    Just a thought Paul
    Keep on gigging.

• Pedals
    Pedals
    Love to hear more Eagles. I think going down the road of the old classics with the occasional 2off the beaten track" number seems to work for you, but don't go down the obscure song choices. We punters want to hear songs we know. I love the Flying Burrito Brothers' version of the Stones "Wild Horses".

Love to hear more Eagles. I think going down the road of the old classics with the occasional 2off the beaten track" number seems to work for you, but don't go down the obscure song choices. We punters want to hear songs we know. I love the Flying Burrito Brothers' version of the Stones "Wild Horses".

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post